A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Ubinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubinas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ubinas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Katherine Ubinas DDS is a female dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle K. Ubinas practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Ubinas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Ubinas practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.