A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hitchcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roger Hitchcock, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Dental Implants
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchcock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger P Hitchcock DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Hitchcock practice?
- Dr. Roger Hitchcock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hitchcock practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dentists.