A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roger Hitchcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implantation
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hitchcock graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hitchcock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roger P Hitchcock DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Roger P. Hitchcock practice?
- Dr. Roger Hitchcock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roger Hitchcock practices Family Dentistry near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Plymouth Dentists.