A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Debusk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Debusk graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Debusk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dentaq Ronald E Debusk DDS
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debusk accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald E. Debusk practice?
Dr. Ronald Debusk practices Family Dentistry near Denver City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownfield, TX.
See Denver City Dentists.