A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Fadal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Fadal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Nelson Fadal DDS is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald N. Fadal practice?
- Dr. Ronald Fadal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Fadal practices Pediatric Dentistry near Longview, TX.
See Longview Dentists.