A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Haas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Craig Haas DDS is a male dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald C. Haas practice?
- Dr. Ronald Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Haas practices Prosthodontics near Deer Park, NY.
See Deer Park Dentists.