A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Householder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Householder is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Householder graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Householder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald W Householder DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Householder practice?
- Dr. Ronald Householder has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Householder practices Family Dentistry near Tazewell, VA.
See Tazewell Dentists.