A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronaldo Ramirez-Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez-Ramos graduated from Dmd, University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dentistry.
Dr. Ramirez-Ramos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronaldo A Ramirez-Ramos DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ronaldo A. Ramirez-Ramos practice?
- Dr. Ronaldo Ramirez-Ramos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronaldo Ramirez-Ramos practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.