A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Heisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Heisman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross I Heisman DDS and PC is a male dentist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ross I. Heisman practice?
- Dr. Ross Heisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Heisman practices Family Dentistry near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Dentists.