A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruchi Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Parikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruchi Vrajesh Parikh DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ruchi V. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Ruchi Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ruchi Parikh practices Family Dentistry near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Denton Dentists.