A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bergman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russ S Bergman DMD is a male dentist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Russ S. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Russ Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Russ Bergman practices Family Dentistry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Dentists.