A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russ Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bergman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russ S. Bergman practice?
Dr. Russ Bergman practices Family Dentistry near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Bethlehem Dentists.