A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russel Bleiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleiler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bleiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bleiler accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russel S. Bleiler practice?
Dr. Russel Bleiler practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA.
See Langhorne Dentists.