A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russel Bleiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russel Bleiler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleiler graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bleiler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russel Schaeffer Bleiler DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russel S. Bleiler practice?
- Dr. Russel Bleiler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Russel Bleiler practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA.
See Langhorne Dentists.