A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Bass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell King Bass DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell K. Bass practice?
- Dr. Russell Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Russell Bass practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Dentists.