A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Russell Bass is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Bass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bass accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Russell K. Bass practice?
Dr. Russell Bass practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Coppell Dentists.