A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Russell Spinazze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinazze graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Spinazze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Russell Pierce Spinazze DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Russell P. Spinazze practice?
- Dr. Russell Spinazze has 4 office locations.
Dr. Russell Spinazze practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bartlett, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Bartlett Dentists.