A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Fremont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fremont graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fremont has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ruth Fremont DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ruth Fremont practice?
- Dr. Ruth Fremont has 1 office location.
Dr. Ruth Fremont practices Family Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.