A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dobbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Nathaniel Dobbs DDS and MD is a male dentist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ryan N. Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Ryan Dobbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Dobbs practices Family Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Dentists.