A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleh Taiym:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Taiym graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Taiym has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleh Isam Taiym DDS is a male dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Saleh I. Taiym practice?
- Dr. Saleh Taiym has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleh Taiym practices Pediatric Dentistry near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Allen Dentists.