A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandra Grzybicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Grzybicki graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grzybicki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandra Emilie Grzybicki DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Sandra E. Grzybicki practice?
- Dr. Sandra Grzybicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandra Grzybicki practices Family Dentistry near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Dentists.