A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Satish Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joshi accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Satish A. Joshi practice?
Dr. Satish Joshi practices Family Dentistry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dentists.