A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mackey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Arthur Mackey DDS is a male dentist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Scott Mackey has 1 office location.
- Dr. Scott Mackey practices Periodontics near Elmendorf Afb, AK.