A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Bedichek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Bedichek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedichek
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Dental Implants
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedichek graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott T Bedichek DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Scott T. Bedichek practice?
- Dr. Scott Bedichek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Bedichek practices Periodontics near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Oklahoma City Dentists.