A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Goldsleger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Goldsleger is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsleger graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldsleger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldsleger accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Goldsleger practice?
Dr. Scott Goldsleger practices Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Broomall Dentists.