A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from University of Detroit Mercy.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Dalton practice?
Dr. Scott Dalton practices Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.