A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Grant DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Grant practice?
- Dr. Scott Grant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Grant practices Family Dentistry near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Meridian Dentists.