A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheri Salartash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheri Salartash is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheri Salartash DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Sheri Salartash practice?
- Dr. Sheri Salartash has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheri Salartash practices Family Dentistry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Dentists.