A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Thasma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Thasma, Family Dentistry and Orthodontics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Rajkumar Thasma DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Shalini R. Thasma practice?
- Dr. Shalini Thasma has 1 office location.
- Dr. Shalini Thasma practices Family Dentistry near Plano, TX.