Dr. Shalini Thasma Is this you?

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Shalini Thasma?

Posted on December 26th, 2014

I had to wait for 90 minutes and even then The doctor did not come as she was attending other patients. I just had my mouth xray done and the assistant was impatient and rude. I walked out of the office without having my teeth examined as I had already waited for over 1.5 hours. I will never recommend Dr. Thasma.

Superb Dentist - Will take my whole family

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

I love all about them. It was a painless and pleasant visit. I have not seen a dentist spend so much time like Dr.Thasma with their patients. She patiently went over my treatment plan and was able to answer all my doubts and questions. I booked appointment for my whole family immediately after my visit.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Posted on May 20th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Shalini Thasma is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Plano, TX.