A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlene Amacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amacher
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amacher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Amacher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharlene Darcy Amacher DDS is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Sharlene D. Amacher practice?
- Dr. Sharlene Amacher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharlene Amacher practices Pediatric Dentistry near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Dentists.