A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharlene Amacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amacher graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Amacher has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amacher accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sharlene D. Amacher practice?
Dr. Sharlene Amacher practices Pediatric Dentistry near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Dentists.