A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharon Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharon Hill is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharon Denise Hill DDS and MS is a female dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Sharon D. Hill practice?
- Dr. Sharon Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharon Hill practices Pediatric Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.