A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Bernick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Bernick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernick graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernick accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Bernick practice?
Dr. Sheldon Bernick practices Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Dentists.