A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Sullivan, Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from U of PAC. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon L Sullivan DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Sullivan practices Family Dentistry near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Dentists.