3.0

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Becky show details Becky
by Becky on Jul 20th, 2015

Have always been terrified of going to dentist. Since my first visit, Dr Strohman and all of her staff have been exceptionally nice, kind and friendly to me. I do not think their charges are out of lines with other dentists. And I truly think your dental and physical health needs are of extreme importance to Dr Strohman and her staff. I have referred several of my friends to Dr Strohman and all have been happy with her care and concern.

Stay away. show details Stay away.
May 2nd, 2014

Do not use a discount policy here. They say it is accepted but after she runs the bill as high as you let her get by with she doubles the price. Even though the prices on the policy have her name and address in small print it says you have to do your on negotiations.

The Staff are Rude, Hostile and Unprofessional show details The Staff are Rude, Hostile and Unprofessional
Jan 29th, 2013

This dentist is new to our area, so you think she would be extra careful at treating new patients decently. Not so. The wait was ridiculous, over 46 minutes. The staff are all rude. They don't introduce themselves, like saying, "Hi, I'm Kim, I'll be your dental hygenist today". Intead they just bark orders, "Go to room one!" like they are herding cattle. Then the dentist herself tries to force you into having things done that you don't want so she can get your money. I don't recommend this dentist to anyone, unless you like to be treated badly by people.