Dr. Shelly Strohman DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

• Comfortable Office
  • Cleanliness
  • Advanced Technology
  • Caring Manner
  • Pain Minimized
  • Satisfaction

September 9th, 2016
Satisfaction
Dentist is great. Only problem is secretary cannot get billing correct. Ended paying much more than quote without explanation

January 20th, 2016
Strohman Dental Rocks!!
Satisfaction
Strohman Dental is the friendliest dental office I have ever been too. Dr Strohman and her staff, were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I would never take my children anywhere else!

July 20th, 2015
Becky
Satisfaction
Have always been terrified of going to dentist. Since my first visit, Dr Strohman and all of her staff have been exceptionally nice, kind and friendly to me. I do not think their charges are out of lines with other dentists. And I truly think your dental and physical health needs are of extreme importance to Dr Strohman and her staff. I have referred several of my friends to Dr Strohman and all have been happy with her care and concern.

May 2nd, 2014
Stay away.
Satisfaction
Do not use a discount policy here. They say it is accepted but after she runs the bill as high as you let her get by with she doubles the price. Even though the prices on the policy have her name and address in small print it says you have to do your on negotiations.

January 29th, 2013
The Staff are Rude, Hostile and Unprofessional
Satisfaction
This dentist is new to our area, so you think she would be extra careful at treating new patients decently. Not so. The wait was ridiculous, over 46 minutes. The staff are all rude. They don't introduce themselves, like saying, "Hi, I'm Kim, I'll be your dental hygenist today". Intead they just bark orders, "Go to room one!" like they are herding cattle. Then the dentist herself tries to force you into having things done that you don't want so she can get your money. I don't recommend this dentist to anyone, unless you like to be treated badly by people.

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Shelly Strohman, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Wichita Falls, TX.

Dr. Michael Leach

be the first to rate this Dentist

Dr. Randall Carlton