Dr. Shelly Strohman Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Strohman?

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dentist is great. Only problem is secretary cannot get billing correct. Ended paying much more than quote without explanation

Strohman Dental Rocks!!

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Strohman Dental is the friendliest dental office I have ever been too. Dr Strohman and her staff, were very helpful and made me feel very comfortable. I would never take my children anywhere else!

Becky

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Have always been terrified of going to dentist. Since my first visit, Dr Strohman and all of her staff have been exceptionally nice, kind and friendly to me. I do not think their charges are out of lines with other dentists. And I truly think your dental and physical health needs are of extreme importance to Dr Strohman and her staff. I have referred several of my friends to Dr Strohman and all have been happy with her care and concern.

Stay away.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Do not use a discount policy here. They say it is accepted but after she runs the bill as high as you let her get by with she doubles the price. Even though the prices on the policy have her name and address in small print it says you have to do your on negotiations.

The Staff are Rude, Hostile and Unprofessional

Posted on January 29th, 2013

This dentist is new to our area, so you think she would be extra careful at treating new patients decently. Not so. The wait was ridiculous, over 46 minutes. The staff are all rude. They don't introduce themselves, like saying, "Hi, I'm Kim, I'll be your dental hygenist today". Intead they just bark orders, "Go to room one!" like they are herding cattle. Then the dentist herself tries to force you into having things done that you don't want so she can get your money. I don't recommend this dentist to anyone, unless you like to be treated badly by people.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Shelly Strohman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wichita Falls, TX.