Dr. Silvija Valleru Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Silvija Valleru?

Like partially placed fillings or terrible bedside manner to pain?

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Valleru does not have the best bedside manner. She prides herself on the dentist webpage about patients feeling calm and relaxed; but I only felt nervous. What is more is that me feeling nervous only seemed to annoy her. She did not listen to my personal needs and when a filling seemed to take longer than 5 minutes, she dismissed me. In fact, the fact that I experienced pain during the procedure made her seem even more annoyed -- rather than concerned. My other filling was never dried and is slowing falling off. I am beginning to have a hole where the filling was placed. I would not recommend.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
  • Nearby Dentists

Dr. Silvija Valleru is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Woodbridge, VA.