Dr. Siv Chhay Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Siv Chhay?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 24th, 2013

Disappointed Consumer

Front office staff (Husband of Dentist) had no clue. "Total scam artist. Well, where shall I start! For starters he tried to charge me a cancellation fee ($400.00) two days prior to my visit (which I refused to pay), he later he apologized. "Saying it as a common mistake!" The day of the visit he tried to charge me the total amount of my root canal and crown. Note: I have insurance and have not had any services rendered up to this point. Again, I told him that I WILL PAY for what my insurance does not cover for today's visit only and half of the crown. He then tries to tell me that he has not submitted the paper work for my insurance so he wants the entire amount (including the total crown amount.) I explain that this is totally unethical. I should not have to pay for the entire crown procedure that wont be preformed, until two weeks from the date of the root canal. I contacted my Aunt who is a dental sales rep. She made a call to the office and inquired about their policies. He then proceeds to hang up on her on two separate occasions. Finally he answers and says, "Very very busy cant talk for long." He the changes his story and says. "No, not want whole payment today, just half for whole procedure(including crown)." Two days earlier I asked what the total amount I am responsible for. At which point I was fine with. Then the day of the root canal the price then mysteriously changes again. I put up with this nonsense because my mouth was throbbing but there is no way I was getting any work done here. Earlier in the conversation I asked if the doctor was in and he said no but she is 10 minutes away. I was in the office for over thirty minutes and she never showed up. This office flies just under the radar not to be detected for unlawful practices but ethically they are a sham! AVOID THIS OFFICE AT ALL "COST".

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
  • Nearby Dentists

Dr. Siv Chhay is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.

• Dr Harry Sugg