A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kreller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kreller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreller graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kreller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Skelly Kreller DDS is a male dentist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Kreller practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kreller has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kreller practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Dentists.