Dr. Joseph Skelly Kreller DDS is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kreller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kreller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kreller graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kreller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kreller accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Kreller practice?
Dr. Joseph Kreller practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, LA and Kenner, LA.
See Hammond Dentists.