A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivankovic graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ivankovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ivankovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Slavko Ivankovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Slavko Ivankovic practice?
Dr. Slavko Ivankovic practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, WI and Menomonie, WI.
See Eau Claire Dentists.