A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonalee Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonalee Kapoor, Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kapoor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonalee Kapoor DMD is a female dentist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Sonalee Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Sonalee Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonalee Kapoor practices Orthodontics near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Dentists.