A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spencer Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spencer Wilson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Northwestern University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spencer Grant Wilson DDS is a male dentist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Spencer G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Spencer Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Spencer Wilson practices Family Dentistry near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Dentists.