A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Spiros Karas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Spiros Karas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Karas graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Spiros Karas DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Spiros Karas practice?
- Dr. Spiros Karas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Spiros Karas practices Family Dentistry near Manalapan, NJ.