A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreenivas Koka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreenivas Koka is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koka
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Jaw Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Koka graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Koka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreenivas Koka DDS is a male dentist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Sreenivas Koka practice?
- Dr. Sreenivas Koka has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sreenivas Koka practices Prosthodontics near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See La Crosse Dentists.