A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Staci Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Staci Casey is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Casey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Staci Alford Casey DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Staci A. Casey practice?
- Dr. Staci Casey has 1 office location.
Dr. Staci Casey practices Family Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.