A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Preece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Preece, Pediatric Dentist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Preece graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center, Dental Branch Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Preece has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Usmd Hospital At Fort Worth Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stanley Preece DDS is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Preece practice?
- Dr. George Preece has 1 office location.
Dr. George Preece practices Pediatric Dentistry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.