A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Boucree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stanley Boucree is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucree graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Boucree has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley Anthony Boucree DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stanley A. Boucree practice?
- Dr. Stanley Boucree has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stanley Boucree practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Dentists.