A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Goloskov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goloskov
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goloskov graduated from University Of Md.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stanley H Goloskov DDS is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Stanley H. Goloskov practice?
- Dr. Stanley Goloskov has 1 office location.
Dr. Stanley Goloskov practices Family Dentistry near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Dentists.