A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Albers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Albers graduated from University of Illinois-Dental School, Chicago, IL.
Dr. Albers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Wood Albers DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Albers practice?
- Dr. Stephen Albers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Albers practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Dentists.