A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen C Mills DDS is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Mills practice?
- Dr. Stephen Mills has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Mills practices Pediatric Dentistry near Scarborough, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Windham, ME.
See Scarborough Dentists.