A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Irwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Edward Irwin DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Stephen Irwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Irwin practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunbury, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Dentists.