A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Irwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irwin accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Irwin practice?
Dr. Stephen Irwin practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunbury, PA and Bloomsburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Dentists.