A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cosentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cosentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cosentino graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Cosentino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen James Cosentino DDS is a male dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Cosentino practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cosentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Cosentino practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Dentists.