A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Wheeler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wheeler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Leigh Wheeler DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Stephen Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Wheeler practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Dentists.