A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Leveson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Leveson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leveson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Leveson practice?
Dr. Stephen Leveson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery and Endodontics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Princeton Dentists.